Monday, January 23, 2012

More about food

As long time readers know I am a bit of a foodie, and during my culinary internet reading i have discovered this nice little website called Bon Apetit. I have used a few recipes from this website; this one using green beans was particularly delicious, and now I will never use beans in any other way.

Scrolling through the site, searching for chickpeas, I discovered this wonderful article, which led me to this blog by the author, Molly Wizenberg, The Orangette. This blog sucessfully combine my two favourite things; writing and food. Delicious.

Reading through an entry about Scotland has waken a insatiable urge to eat haggis with neeps and taties. I mean, Robert Burns even wrote a poem about Haggis. Doesn't that just convince you it will be delicious?


No comments:

Post a Comment